CETRI offers hands-on training in different areas of process engineering and energy development. Our training is adapted to the state-of-the-art in clean energy research, teaching you the latest know-how and knowledge in the field and ensuring that you will have the skills needed to work with these advanced technologies and areas of research.
- Catalyst development, characterization, and testing
- Reactor modeling design and testing
- Amine development and absorber modeling, design and testing
- Materials modeling and design, including the application of Density Functional Theory and ab initio computational techniques
- Process modeling and simulation using Aspen Plus, Aspen HYSYS, CAD Sim, ChemCAD, Promax, or SysCAD